Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thoughts on Packing:

If only my feet were 2 sizes smaller. I could fit like, 4 more pairs of shoes in this bag!

I love-love vacuum-seal bags. ‘Nuff said.


My sewing kit will fit. Even if I have to sew the weakling of a suitcase shut to get it in there. (FYI: D#1 did this already...)


I’m going to finish sewing that 20-panel jean skirt tomorrow so I can wear it while traveling. It’s such a comfy, fab little thing.


If it snows, I will trudge through the drifts in my bright turquoise flip-flops. Till death do us part.

Coffee or scrapbook? SQUISH. Both.

Need a break! Make coffee. Put coffee in thermos. Take hyper neighbor dog on walk. Meet other neighbor dog running wild. Grab both leashes. Coffee done be all gone…



Yell, “ANYONE ELSE TIRED?”

Coffee --> Awake (Ready to get packing!). Hot chocolate --> Comfort (It‘s okay to cry). Tea --> Bed time (If I stay awake any longer, I’m going to end up packing the neighbor’s dog).

Word of the day: Packqueen.

No comments:

Post a Comment