Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Do you see/hear/taste what I do?


Do you taste: fresh lemonade daily made from our 2 over-bearing lemon trees? 8 lemons, 1/2 cup sugar, 4 liters of water. (Yes, we mix the English & Metric units.)


Do you hear: Christmas excitement?


Do you taste: Tuck shop purchased Vetkoeks? (A sort of slightly sweet doughnut)


Do you see: cow hooves sticking out of a bakkie at your local supermarket? 

Do you sew: "frog blocks" for your kitchen door? :)



Do you taste & see: Atmosphere while eating out? It means a lot here ~ and I love it!


Do you see & hear: Tropical birds? Never a complaint is heard about the lack of blue birds and robins. ;)


Do you see: This view on your way to church?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great Dy.... maybe the pictures will eventually show through. For now, I get to use my imagination, especially with the hooves sticking out of a bakkie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot see any of your photos - they won't load. But I am sure they are lovely! I hope your Rebel is treating you well.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete