Monday, January 24, 2011

Airport pit-stop

It made for an earlier departure than usual, but by leaving at 10 AM for an airport 4 hours away, to pick up some visitors at 5 PM, made for a rare relaxing trip.  We had a couple stops along the way - one being at a 4-star lodge to drop off a gift for the owner.  Following are scenes from the lodge grounds.  What a beautiful place!


Anyone have a floor large enough for this rug! Or a wall?!


Lapa-thatching



Chickens in this country amuse me. They just do!


I don't think I've ever seen a more eccentric leopard...



Must...remember...that... 

Where's Waldo? (There really are 3 "of us" down there; have a look-see!)

6 comments:

  1. wow these pictures are pretty cool. I just happened to come across your blog today... Watch what you say since your big bro is now watching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lodge looks awesome!

    And the plane pic is too funny :)

    Great photos, Dy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of the plane is hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where us lodge, it looks fantastic. I would love to be able to stay at a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one of Dad & Mom is very cute. I LOVE the eccentric leopard! The plane is hilarious! And I recognized the 3 waldo's right away - yay! Great pics Dy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I JUST found your blog!!!! Yay so happy, I've wondered if you've had one for a while. Found the 3 Waldo's as well. :-)

    Janell

    ReplyDelete