In a house of 10, on a field far away, the dull moments are hard to come by...
Friday, January 28, 2011
My cup of Motivation at a place of Inspiration.
This morning we went out for a cup of coffee at Kings Walden. The air is so pure up here in the mountains; I'm sure I'd get addicted to the level of oxygen available if I lived here very long!
After a busy week of cooking, cleaning, babysitting, sewing, printing & collating, grading & sending out Bible courses, a morning in the mountainous gardens was just what I needed.
I'm stealing the picture of vines and the stone stairs for my computer background. I thought the burglary would be less criminal if I told you I was doing it.
I'm stealing the picture of vines and the stone stairs for my computer background. I thought the burglary would be less criminal if I told you I was doing it.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the chairs. Black and white was perfect for it. Good job!
ReplyDelete